This month’s Wanderer (powers 1 to 2 outings) has a Mediterranean theme:
- Stacy’s Pita Chips—Gives a nice crunch. Plus, they pair really well with the hummus.
- Wild Garden Hummus—This hummus is yummus.
- Mediterra Sundried Tomato & Basil bar—Most energy bars are sweet, but this one is savory! What a great idea, and perfect for a lunch stop.
- Basil and Garlic Oloves—These little olives pack a ton of flavor. Refreshing, too.
- Fruit Bliss Organic Turkish Figs—Let’s just say we had a hard time making sure all of these made it into the shipping boxes.
- Vermont Smoke & Cure Cracked Pepper Beef & Pork stick—Because, who doesn’t like a meat stick?
- Stur Organic Truly Fruit Punch drink mix—Very flavorful and full of Vitamin C, this will help you stay hydrated.
- Probar Superfruit Slam—This meal-in-a-bar is tough stuff. It’s filling with a nice, wholesome, fruity flavor.
- Kate’s Natural Foods Tram Bar—You can’t beat the milk chocolate and peanut butter combination. This meal-in-a-bar can be used on its own for small excursions.
- BGood Peanut Ginger Bar—This one’s a treasure, and it’s reviewed by our tasters below.
BGood Peanut Ginger Bar
It tastes like a fine chocolate truffle, but gives you an energy boost for any adventure. And, it’s made from high quality ingredients such as toasted peanuts, cashews, oats, peanut butter, local honey, organic flax seed meal, crystallized ginger, fair trade dark chocolate, sesame seeds and sea salt.
What the Tasters Said About the BGood Peanut Ginger Bar
“The amount of energy packed into this compact bar amazed me.”
“It’s like a piece of art. First, the smooth dark chocolate. Then, the peanut butter and a dash of honey combine, ending with a subtle zing of ginger.”