Take a peek at what’s included in this month’s Trailfoody! With over 1384 calories, this food kit will fuel any adventure. Retail value is over $25 (not including the stuff sack!).
- Naked Cow Honey beef jerky—Robust in flavor, with hints of smoky, sweet and a touch of spice, this jerky hits the spot. Oh, and it’s grass fed, with no added sugar, MSG, nitrates or any of that “udder stuff.”
- Back to Basics Crispy Wheat crackers—Thin and crispy, and finished with sea salt, these crackers contain no artificial preservatives or flavors.
- Artisana raw cashew nut butter—This nut butter is very smoooooth and creamy with just a hint of natural sweetness.
- Evo Hemp Mango Macademia bar—Mango and macademia: you’ll think you’re in Hawaii. The hemp hearts give a subtle nutty flavor. Plus, they provide a lot of omega-3 fatty acids, so it’s good for you, too.
- Curate Dark Chocolate Hazelnut bar—The combination of chocolate and hazelnut is hard to beat. This sweet treat has a nice crunch.
- Big Spoon Roasters Apricot Pepita bar—As soon as you tear open this bar, the aroma of the hand-roasted nut butter announces itself. The pumpkin seeds add dimension and the apricot gives just the right amount of sweetness. Read this fascinating story about inspired the taste behind their nut butters.
- Speedie B’s Almond Cherry bar—Smooth and sweet, the combination of almond and cherry join forces in this hand-crafted bar that will hit the spot. Bonus: the resealable packaging is great for nibblers—it keeps the pocket lint out!
- Nature Addicts Apple Raspberry Fruit Sticks—Made from 100% real fruit, these soft, chewy fruit sticks are naturally sweet. Great for when you need a quick jolt of energy.
- Stur organic Lemon Ice Tea drink mix—Hydrate well with this organic ice tea drink mix. Sweetened with a mix of organic cane sugar and stevia so it doesn’t have that artificial sweetener taste.